marți, 20 decembrie 2011

Shattered bipolarity

'You think you're dead? We'll just prove to you how alive you actually are.'
I trusted them. In my naivety i tied myself with hopes to every word. I wanted to believe i'm still there. I wanted to..so much.
They told me it will all be okay while they took my mind and locked it away in this forsaken asylum.
'Who are you? Who the fuck..are you to tear me apart between these 4 walls and rape my ego?'
They tied them up. All my personalities were medicated, tamed, fragile. The days were quiet..the pain was just a numb feeling. Every night i woke up covered in sweat..the voices in my head were screaming, crying. At night, my lobotomy was born.
I wanted to scream. I wanted to scratch and chew my way out of this cage called body.
'Close my casket and put me in the ground, soon enough my soul will be a zombie playground.'
But they had other plans for me..

Niciun comentariu: