'Is it true what they say? That in the end we all face this world and die alone? Is it true what they say when i hear them talk about how you only have yourself? It's just such a sad thought..'
She was a strong girl. Or so they used to think. They all saw her standing by her opinions and always defending what she believed in, who she was..what she represented.
'But I'm human too. I crack too. My soul is just bursting with mixed feelings and sometimes I feel like I have wasted my life on worrying and caring too much about the wrong people.'
She was a fragile girl. Yet they never saw that. It's easy to judge when you're just looking at one side of the story, you know. It's easy to look at the facade and point fingers and talk.
'They betrayed me. And funny thing is, I always knew they wouldn't stay much. People have a tendency to just..slip away from me. I know..i know I am not the easiest person to handle but..i never meant harm unless i was deeply hurt.'
She was a lonely girl. They used to think it's her choice..being such a strong girl..such a free spirit. They thought anyone next to her would just slow her fast pace through life. And who needs that?
'But the ride is funnier when you have someone to share it with. The road is easier when you don't bare your cross on your own. They always saw the strong side of me because..Why should i let something else show? '
They never understood..and finally..she stopped caring about them. She lived her life searching for the illusionists: those that can turn depression into happiness and tears into joy. Those who might just..care and love back. Those who respect and stay until the end.
'..for the world is just a place way too dark to face alone.'
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu