marți, 22 noiembrie 2011

Howl..

He doesn't get me..but that's okay. His green eyes pierce through my atoms. He asks me stuff and i answer. But he doesn't get me. He laughs at what i find important. I laugh back. Knowing this numb feeling is my only true companion.
His soft lips kiss mine trying to get to my heart. But all he would find would be a burial gown. I kiss back, enjoying the feeling. I enjoy his search but i know..I know the ending of this one. Carpe diem..they say.
His cold hand holds mine trying to warm me up. He does but only for a short while. When he'll be gone i'll be left frozen again.
I will lock my ashes away. I will breathe in just to feel that i'm alive. And kicking. I will fight until my very end with my whole being.
I will fight for..for everything. Every bit of myself. Every neuron and piece of sanity.
I will wear his green eyes and soft lips and cold hands. I will take every piece i can, to build something new. Better. Stronger.
I will howl. I will always remember i am Eve.

Niciun comentariu: