joi, 28 iunie 2012

Unity..or how to fade out on your own.

Today I heard a song..random song, a bit cheesy..a lot touching. Almost made me cry. I tried to, felt like i needed but. I just couldn't.
I'm like a so very full container. Filled with feelings and ready to explode..for good.
You'd better..back off.
Maybe i. I have no idea.
I can't bleed on a piece of paper anymore. Maybe if I cut it all open. Everything i'm keeping just for myself. All the feelings.
Am i trying to say something to anyone? Am I trying to send a message? I think i am.
But it's all caught in my head and I can't. I just can't. Get it out.
Am I asking for help? No, but. I don't think I would absolutely decline a hug.

3 comentarii:

Akuji spunea...

i won't let you fade out...

Alexändra Sleäze spunea...

one can only hope..

Anonim spunea...

What did you do? Did you do anything? Every word you wrote here, could have been mine (if I had any talent at this). And I'm wondering where all this is going...