luni, 21 mai 2012
Wonderland is shattering..
..inside of me. And I feel how shards of glass get stuck in between every fiber of my being. And I scream. And I hear you screaming too.
See me dancing with a razor blade. See me falling from the edge of the world.
I realized that..my alter ego is not trapped inside of me. Maybe that's why I only felt complete 4 times in my life.
You can't save everyone. How the hell could I expect to save a life when I'm in the gutter myself?
Mistakes..we all make mistakes. How much of yourself are you willing to give in order to make a mistake?
'We were so independent
So high on ill intentions'
And now anger is replaced with bitterness..
'I don't believe in God
but I pray for you'
I wish I had more of myself to give to you..I truly, deeply do.
Perhaps we deserve our pain. We were dreamers trying to reach the unreachable..And we had it..We did it. For a brief moment it was in our hands.
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu