And days go by, so do months, years..And you wake up thinking one day: wow..how did this happen? How did i get to know this person so well and how did this person get to know my every corner and even more understand it? It's quite amazing the thought, really.
She's 20 today. That's like..alot. Being 20. Also, quite hard. 20.
'There are twenty years to go..
And twenty ways to know'
So, I raise my glass of coke and begin my speech with this quote from your favourite band. I go on with saying: I can't believe we made it so far. You are the one that never dumped me when i felt the weight of the world. You are the one that was here to wipe my tears away and say 'i'm sorry' even though it never was your fault. You are the one.
'We need to concentrate on more than meets the eye.'
My mind is full of thoughts. Good thoughts. The best of thoughts, truth be told. I remember so many things. I remember Sibiu, HIM, IAMX, last halloween, sleeping in the same bed, sharing makeup, food, african child :)), Negative Ion, walking in museums, your place and your parents and your hamst..dog, giggling, laughing, biting..Yes, i know, it pretty much sounds like we're lovers doesn't it? I know we are.
You're 20. It's overwhelming. When did it pass? When did you go into law school and when did i get in this last year of highschool?
'A golden age I know'
I think you're like wine. You're getting better and better. Can't wait to have you by my side in the next 50 years..60..70..forever. You joined me in this journey and i'm not gonna let you go.
Happy Birthday, my love. You're my favourite girl in the world and i love you terribly much.
'But it's you I take, cause
You're the truth not I'
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu