marți, 6 iulie 2010

Alive..

I've decided to reinvent..everything..my old self screamed of anger , pain , and a huge baggage that i couldn't carry anymore..
So i wiped it all out..like you clean a crime scene. I deleted it and i'm building a new house for my thoughts based on better feelings..It all began with changing my id, i will soon change my nickname, my hair colour..you can stop from calling me Vampy Nightmare..she's dead and soon to be buried..Rest In Sleaze!
I'm tired of heartaches and i'm tired of regrets..and this post goes to everyone out there who feels the same..i'm sure you heard it all so many times, but every time it gives me hope: Life is too short for regrets..
Life is too short anyway..so we lead it in stress,tears,regrets,pain,agony,angry people around us, angry music to fit our angry personalities..I dont want it anymore.
To my best friends for hanging around when i was a bitch, at my worst, through it all:I always wanted you guys to know i love you..with every beat of my heart, you are my whole and without you i would be a mess
To my old lovers, one of you used to tell me i dwell in the past..you were right and if you read this thank you! for the rest of you i only wish the best in the world no matter what choices you make, we stay friends.
I don't want to look in the past anymore..i'll never forget my mistakes, but someone recently taught me how to accept myself the way i am and look at the bright side of things a bit more
I know bad times and good times altogether make what we call life..and i'm no hypocrite i know i will probably have bad posts too when i feel bad and i want to write it down for me..but i'm trying just to understand myself better..and i will start from 0 seeing how my last attempt failed..i'm trying from another angle.